top of page

We Are Wellness

Public·8 members

As I began my day the thought came to write about wellness through words. We are all aware of the power of our words but fail to make the connection between what we say and how it affects our well-being. If we had then we would be more aware of what we're saying about ourselves. It's not about living in denial it's more about understanding we're spiritual beings and our language is important. Today begin listening to the things you are saying about yourself. Last night as I reflected on a conversation I had with a friend I thought about a comment I'd made about myself. And found it very out of character for me, to on purpose, say things to put myself down. I pray that I see myself the way God sees me and in doing so I'm finding that I am more aware of my words. Especially the wrong words, at times it seems easier to say the wrong things. It requires something from ourselves to be fully aware of what we're saying. It's worth the effort because Biblical principle does warn us that life and death are in the power of our tounge. I want to speak life and nothing else over every area of my life. And I believe that is your desire as well. Please share this post with a friend, we are wellness!

Q. Pea
bapolisci04

About

Let's talk about wellness! In this group I hope to create a ...
bottom of page