top of page

We Are Wellness

Public·8 members

It's been a while since I've posted in this group. As life becomes more challenging for us all on a daily basis I think it's important that each of us focus on our mental well-being. Are you taking time to care for your mind today? Our minds can at times be all over the place if we don't keep our thoughts under control. For me, I find it helpful to be very aware of what I am listening to. I've made it a habit to listen to podcast or videos that uplift and encourage. I am well aware of all that's happening in our world without allowing it to consume my thoughts. I've found that I must be healthy in my mind first. As well as talking to God as I go through my day, my life. Acknowledging my frustrations and disappointments has been a very useful way for me to heal and grow. I must first be honest with myself and with my God. There are times when we need a break from the mundane task of our lives. This can be as simple as taking a few moments of time alone. Not distracted by anything or anyone. To simply say thank you for this time to just be. And to give our minds a break from negativity. I also like to watch old comedy shows that make me laugh. Scripture does remind us that laughter is like medicine. It's good to laugh, today I want you to find something wholesome to laugh at. And protect your thoughts. We are unstuck, and we are free. We are wellness!

Q. Pea
bapolisci04

About

Let's talk about wellness! In this group I hope to create a ...
bottom of page