top of page

We Are Wellness

Public·8 members

Let's chat about accountability as it's a very important part of our well being. It seems like in our world today people are quick to blame others or circumstances more than accepting responsibility. One of the best things I've ever done for myself is learning to take full acceptance for my life without passing the blame onto others. It's easy to be a victim as it removes yourself from maturing and growing. Once I made this change mentally, it began having a positive impact on my life. The way I viewed myself and choices changed. Ultimately my life is built upon my decisions and the consequences fall solely upon me. This way of thinking forces me to evaluate my life from a different viewpoint. God is with us but He does not force you nor I to make right decisions. That's up to the individual, He does give us guidance and warnings. And, again it's up to us to make the final decision. As you go through this day I hope you are inspired to really think about the decisions you are making and take full responsibility for them. Never forget. we are unstuck, and we are free!

bapolisci04

About

Let's talk about wellness! In this group I hope to create a ...
bottom of page